Tasker is an automated task application which is available for Android and pc platform. A new plug-in has been introduced for the windows system by tasker. This tasker app is now seen as a new arrival in windows 10 store. This tasker app on the Windows 10 platform integrates the efficient tasks performed by the app in the Android platform. It is a known fact that tasker works its best on Android platforms but there is no compromise done on this app in the windows version. The app performs all its tough, advanced, simple, complex of tasks here also.
Tasker on windows platform performs more tasks such as it responds to the interactive notification. When actions are performed on the pc the app is capable to send the notifications through a phone. A tasker app no matter what platform or device whether android or windows it increases the productivity of your device. This application comes with trigger tasks, assign values to perform actions and also a basic task on your device. Even though Tasker was initially built for the Android platform because of the joapps there has been tons of plugins introduced which supports tasker in windows platform. The tasker links and URLs for windows are available on many sources.
Tasker For Windows PC: How to Download It On Desktop
Tasker app for windows is in its initial stage even more features and tasks will be added to it. Some of the features of the Tasker app on windows 10 are as follows.
Features Of Tasker
- One of the main features of the tasker app on windows 10 platform is to mirror the notifications form the pc to the phone.
- You can send the files on windows to other devices.
- The Tasker app also helps you to reply to your notifications on the windows pc.
- With the tasker app, you can do adjustments to your device when connecting with a wifi network. You can also disable the automatic connecting of your device to a certain wifi network with Tasker.
The Tasker app comes with 200 inbuilt actions which can be performed in any device. You can use the basic tasks available on tasker or create your own tasks by assigning values to execute them. You can also create your own profiles on tasker app on your windows system and launch them when you want them.
Tasker For Windows
Tasker for windows 10 has 4 main important profiles. They are as follows.
- The first profiles control the auto notifications. You can give a command to the Tasker app to automatically control the message you receive on the windows system.
- The third profile is also used for the same purpose that is the auto notification. However, this button helps you to sub correct the row.
- The fourth profile when the system sends any notification or updates it manages all of them.
Control your windows system from your Android device
This information will be very useful when you use an android device as well as windows pc. Here you can build a permanent command on your phone with which you can control notifications on your pc. This task helps you to integrate buttons and tabs on your windows system to perform a certain action. Let’s see the framework on how to do this task.
For this, the integration of your tasker app and an auto remote plug-in is used. This will be useful to transfer as well as build from the auto remote plug-in to create a permanent auto notification. These commands can be executed and launched on the pc with the help of a program called eventghost.
How to Install Tasker On PC? Ft. Bluestacks.
This program revolves around the things you have to do with the pc and how the Tasker app is helpful in sending the commands. The even ghost program will help you to create a loop to send the information back and forth to the pc. This program will be a great help to achieve and execute the auto notification task on pc.
Let’s see how to download the Tasker app for windows with the help of bluestacks
- The first step is to download bluestacks for windows pc. Bluestacks can be downloaded from various links available on the internet.
- Once the installation of bluestacks is over, locate the downloaded file on your windows pc.
- Now there is a search bar which is visible at the top of the window.
- In the search box, you have to enter tasker and click the enter button.
- It will automatically redirect you to the Google play store where you can download the tasker application.
- Now open the downloaded app by right-clicking the Tasker app.
- Now with the Tasker app on your windows pc, you can command the app to perform all the actions you want. You can edit tasks, create them, edit actions, assign variable values, and choose profiles in the Tasker app on your windows pc.
Not only bluestacks there is also other software such as andyroid and AMIDuos through which you can download Tasker app o your pc. Keep visiting Taskerapkdownload.com for more such amazing guides and tricks. Thank You.